Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 16. Student 2.0 Tools

Research Project Calculator better for 7-12 than the University of Minnesota Assignment Calculator
I can think of several teachers who would start to use this right away. English, Social , History, and Study Guide class.
We could print the files for Library Handouts or maybe make them available electronically for teachers. Create a link on the school Website for student or parents access. Put the link in the students handout at the beginning of the year.

I can see how the email reminder might be a good way to keep you on track for teacher created projects. Back up you PDA reminders.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I don't think I gave you this information yet...if I have, sorry, I have a lot of blogs I'm trying to keep track of! :)

I have some news for you. Since you didn't get all the way through the 23 Things (I know we all get really busy sometimes!) we're offering this program again this summer! You can pick up right where you left off.

So, I hope you'll be able to use a few more of these tools and join us in the summer for this. The announcement about dates will be coming out soon!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach