Sunday, April 13, 2008

Online Productivity Tools

Where will all of this cool stuff end? I just customized my home page. Really neat. It made me take a serious look at MSN which is what I had by default. I used to use Firefox on my old machine. I might return to that as the recipe of the moment in the cooking tab is having a fit. Anybody know the quick fix on IE for that?



Online Calendar. Nice tool but when you are away from a PCwhat do you do? I don't think they will replace PDA's anytime soon.



I can see how the Ta Da List could be useful for a group but I might prefer to use Remember the Milk so I can see it on iGoogle. I put it on my Blogline RSS That way I will look at it daily (I'm an RSS addict now)

Sticky Notes.
I thought Sticky notes were great when they came out with Mac OS10 but they soon became run of the mill and we never used them. It looks like Stick Notes has taken the concept and given it a shot of steroids! Very customizable. I'm still not so sure I would use them that much.

Zamzar File converter. This looks like a great tool. I just paid 27.00 for a video file converter that doesn't do half of what Zamzar can do.

No comments: