Monday, April 14, 2008

Gaming

I had a bit of trouble with Second Life. It wasn't cooperating. Operator failure I think. I tried Puzzle Pirates and I can't see a connection between that and what I am having kids do in the Library. Learn about online Pirates maybe. How close is that to the true Balckbeard?

I've got some larnin to do Matey! I thinks I'll git back to me puzzle fer a while. Arghhh!

Not being much of a gamer this was a confusing piece for me. It might be that the computer and connection I am on are a bit slow or like i said above, it might just be operator failure.

We have not supported gaming inthe Library in the past. Too much distraction for those students who are working on projects for classes. Maybe this would be better outside of the class day. I like the idea of a "Gaming night." I might suggest that for our next lock-in.

No comments: