Saturday, March 15, 2008

RSS

It's supposed to be nice out today. 18 degrees here now and rising. I can't wait till the snow is off the garden and I can get at the soil again.
Well now I'm addicted! I used to be on several mailing lists but found keeping up with all the emails very tough. Now I can get rid of the lists and save the email program for the more important business related emails. I still have a few details to work out about getting some of my favorites to come to me instead of me going to them.
Definitely cool stuff. Thanks 23 Things!

Yahoo! Avatars

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear you're addicted! RSS feeds really are great, aren't they? I have so many things in my Bloglines account that some people think it's too much, but it's so much easier scanning headlines for what I want to read than going to page after page after page.

I hope you have time to finish all the 23 Things before the finish (April 16th) because all finishing participants get a prize! Keep it up!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach